Scheduling an appointment with Midwest Contractor
When scheduling an appointment to replace your Furnace and/or Heat Pump please keep in mind, "Three-heads are always better than two." Your new Heating or Air Conditioning System will be very important for your personal comfort and efficiency and also for the future resale of your home. It is best to have all decision makers at the home in order to get the best information.
Most people want to know, "What actually is a good Furnace replacement or AC replacement system for my home? How is it designed for superior-comfort and great energy-saving? Am I getting the best price?"
When you schedule an appointment with Midwest Contractor for a new Furnace, Central Air Conditioner or Heat Pump, here's what you can expect from your Representative:
- We will be on time for your appointment. If there is a problem with scheduling, we will call you in advance. Please give all of your contact information including cell phone, landline and email. Keep in mind: Midwest Contractor does not sell, rent or give away your information.
- When we arrive at your home we will be happy to wear shoe coverings if you wish.
- We will ask several questions about your old Heating and Air Conditioning System, Air-Flow and how well your home is insulated.
- Have you ever checked to see if your Cold-Air-Returns actually work? We can do that for you at your request.
- We would also like to know if you have any "problem areas." Areas that do not seem to heat or cool as well as you would like them to. We will ask what are the temperature levels that you like to keep.
- We will need to inspect the existing Furnace, AC or HP, the Thermostat and the Duct-Work, and the Electric Service. It is also good to look at or evaluate the crawl space and the attic, when possible.
- When we are at your home we will be prepared to offer you a written proposal. We can arrange installation, at a convenient time, for your new Furnace and AC. MIDWEST accepts major charge and debit cards. We can also arrange for financing for most customers. Ask us about a "cash-discount."
- When you purchase a new Furnace, Central AC, or Heat Pump from Midwest Contractor, you can expect great equipment, properly installed, backed up by a company you can rely on, all at a fair price!
Thank you for the opportunity to help you.