Midwest Contractor Employment Opportunities
Midwest is a family owned firmly established (110 Years) full service (3 divisions) contractor, servicing both residential and light commercial customers. We care about our customers (BBB A+ Rated) and about our employees.
HVAC Service Technician
Qualified Candidates to Receive
- Year Round, Full Time Work
- Company Service Van
- Competitive wages based on skill and experience
- Performance based spiffs and bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA)
- Training to Enhance Job Skills
- Immediate Employment
- Valid Drivers License with Clean Record
- 5 Years HVAC Experience with 2 of those years as a service tech
- EPA Certification
- Able to pass background check
- Good social and communication skills
- Neat, clean personal appearance
- Flat rate price experience helpful
- Troubleshooting Residential/Light Commercial HVAC systems
- Securing Customer Approval
- Completing Repairs
- Invoicing and collecting for diagnostic and completed work
- Neat and complete service tickets and other paperwork
Contact Us For Service
Midwest Contractor is a family-owned company that has been providing Columbus with reliable heating and cooling, home remodeling, roofing and gutter cleaning services for over 100 years. We are experts in air conditioner and furnace services (HVAC): including maintenance and installation.
Need a Contractor?
Fill out our online form or send us an e-mail to inquire about employment opportunities. Please include your resume.